Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dave and Daddy.. and all you amazing dads!!

Dave (my step-dad) loves the Raiders, Brad is a Broncos fan so we didn't know how this cake would turn out. Luckily it went smoothly and Dave loved the cake and Brad survived. This cake we did chocolate sponge cake with raspberry filling and a ganache frosting. Happy Happy Fathers Day everyone!







These next 2 pictures are of the first cake i ever did with fondant for the superbowl, so very sorry for the unprettiness of it. Also the other cake was one I did for our friends Whitney and Justin's Baby girl first birthday. Brad insisted that I put them on so that you could all see how fast we have progressed and I think how much better they look now that brad makes them look pretty and I only make them taste good :D enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment