Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jessica, Trevor and Baby Hadley Baby Shower!!!


Jessica and I have been friends since Jr. High and I was very excited when she told me she was pregnant, and even more when she told me we were who she wanted to make the goodies for her baby shower on March 31! Thank you for the support Jess and Trevor!! Love you Guys!








Hello Kitty Birthday Cake!!

Brad had a friend ask us to do a small cake for his daughters birthday as a surprise! They told us that they loved it and the daughter told us it was sooo sugary and she loved it so much!!











Jedi Knight BIrthday Cake extravaganza!!!!


Jedi's actual birthday was Friday, but Alisha did a friend dinner on Wednesday. So naturally I had to make a surprise cake. Jed is all man, so I had wanted to try this rose frosting idea. So I came up with "Every Rose" and Brad helped me figure out to write his name poison style!!


Next we did his orginal cake we had planned. I saw a kiss cake that I loved, so I had brad make it into an an AC/DC cake theme!! It turned out perfect and Jedi and everyone loved it!! Happy BIrthday Jedi! I hope it was everything you wanted!

Birthdays never end;) Next up is River's Fear Factor cake and a Madonna cake!! Keep checking back !

No comments:

Post a Comment